Friday, September 8, 2017

Character's Monologue

Character's Monologue From Fences

Character: Lyons 18-19

He is a simple person who pays a lot of passions to music.  He affirms that music is the only thing he likes and the only job he works with, so he can talk the music full of confidence.  However, due to the poverty, he has to ask for ten dollar.  It is kind of a shame that he can not afford his life, and it is a shame that he chooses to borrow ten dollars instead of carrying nobody's rubbish to make money.  Lyon does not realize how hard the life is, so he still thinks a good life can be to do what he likes do only.

Therefore, I think I should act Lyon as a man as a child and an adult both, and I should speak proudly when I talk about the music, but anxiously when I ask for money.

No comments:

Post a Comment