Thursday, October 18, 2018

New York Day Women

1.  Would you get up and give an old lady like me your subway seat?
2.  Tonight on the subway, I will get up and give my seat to a pregnant woman or a lady about Ma's age.
3.  She is standing in a circle, chatting with a group of women who are taking other people's children on an afternoon outing.  They look like a Third World Parent-Teacher Association meeting.  My mother, who never went to any of my Parent-Teacher Association meetings when I was in school.
4.  You're so good anyway.  What are they going to tell me?  I don't want to make you ashamed of this day woman.  Shame is heavier than a hundred bags of salt.
5.  I cannot just swallow salt.  Salt is heavier than a hundred bags of shame.
6.  With her blood pressure, she shouldn't eat anything with sodium.  She has to be careful with her heart, this day woman.

This story is like the Children of the Sea, one perspective in normal words front, the other is in bald.  However, the normal fronts are from the child, and the other is from her mother.  Like all the kids in the world, when we get puberty, we will have a period to go against our parents.  There is a big gap between the child and the mother.  For example, the child does not want to give the seat that her mother asks her to do.  However, she loves her mother, and that is why she meets her mother, follows her, and worries about her diet.  The mother does not know, and she feels her daughter is ashamed of her because of her job.  Actually, she is ashamed of her job.  For the child, after she stocks her mother, she suddenly feels that she will lose her at someday, just like she says that she might chase after a woman who looks like her mom.  She scared, and she tries to give up the seat.
I do not get the salt, is there any culture or metaphor behind it?

No comments:

Post a Comment