Monday, September 24, 2018

Reflection on Theater

The Subjects I Know Well:

1.  I understood the most terms of the theatre and the terms of acting, including acting terms and stage terms.
2.  I understood Uta Hagen's and Viola Spolin's theories, and I think it is good for us to use Viola Spolin's improvisation game and Uta Hagen's nine questions to practice acting.
3.  I know the terms of stage design, including props, set pieces, and backdrop.


I Need More Work On:
1.  I need more improvisation acting practice to improve my ability to handle the emergency on the stage.  In addition, I need more improvisation acting practice with partners, so that we can know each other more to have a better cooperation.
2.  I need to review Stanislavski's method and many other theorists that have the different theories.
3.  I need to work on remembering the type of the stages and the function of each type.
4.  I need to know the abbreviation of theatre terms to get the point that I lost on the test back.

No comments:

Post a Comment